Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's Been One Week...

Yesterday was my Graduation/Bon Voyage Celebration. I could not have asked for a more wonderful day. So many people came out to share their love and support for me in this endeavor. I tried to soak as much of the day in as possible as a sort of "shield" to protect me when times get rough. I feel truly blessed to have so many people in my life who care about me. Thank you to everyone!
***
Now I have one week until I leave. 7 days. Seven. Holy cow, I am really just beginning to let that sink in. I still have lots of packing to do. I still have lots of...everything to do. I think when all is said and done...I will be ready. I am prepared (trying) for anything. Bring it on Peace Corps. Bring it on Honduras. Bring it on Life. Wish me luck.

No comments: