Thursday, July 26, 2007

One day at a time

Overall life has been pretty good for me. I am starting to gain more confianza with people in my training class and that is helping me a lot with adjusting. I also finished my second charla or presentation in Spanish. I spoke about Los Mayas and I did enjoy researching that.

For breakfast this morning they made me cinnamon bread french toast and it was soo amazing I can{t even express!!

I did find out that we leave for FBT ( Field Based Training) on Aug 7 and that will be for 6 weeks. I heard we will not have regular if any access to the internet...so if there are some gaps in communication that is why..so maybe look into that phone card??

I also learned more about how Honduran education is perceived and what are common practices and that will a challenge into learning how to adapt to a whole other way of looking at education. Right now I feel grateful for the way I grew up.

Our total people who ET (early terminated) is up to 4 people. One more and we will have already reached 10%. Overall I can respect and understand people{s decision for leaving...but it still is hard to have them go.

Still one day at a time and patience....
Sam

No comments: