Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mi nueva vida

Im here, I made it, I cant figure out how to use the apostrophe on this keyboard.

This challenge that I knew I would be facing is one that has already challenged me in ways that I did not think were possible. I also know that I am just at the tip of the iceburg and I need to be patient with myself.

It is hard to start a whole new life when the one you left behind you loved and enjoyed so much. It is also hard to know that everyone else is moving on and growing forward without me.

I actually have some hw to prepare for because I have to give a 15 minutre charla or presentation in Spanish about some technical skill...um..I dont even think I could do that in English..so any ideas that you might have would be great!

Breathe in and Out..
Sam

No comments: